October 3, 2019
Hurry, its time to book your end of year function at Clayton Bowls Club NOW!
Dates are filling up fast!
We have amazing facilities, catering and of course barefoot bowls!
Contact Chris Wilson on 0467418430 or (03)95449929 for more information or to make a booking.
October 3, 2019
Every Thursday from 10am, join other local mums and dads at Clayton Bowls Club for a free social bowls session!
It is a great way to meet other parents and to bond with your baby.
The session includes free bottomless coffee as well as a free welcome gift!
May 8, 2019
Watch our documentary, Clayton Bowls Club Telling History here!
April 2, 2019
Chef Brendan Ryan is creating quite a reputation for excellent, delicious, great value for money food.
June 20, 2018
Are you a tertiary student? Have you ever considered playing bowls? Clayton Bowls Club is looking for young industry enthusiasts to take up cadetships playing bowls.
No bowls experience is necessary but a great attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to learn this skilful and strategic game is a must!
Warning: lawn bowls can be seriously addictive!
- Coached by world champions
- Have a Premier League player as your personal mentor
- Remunerated $1,000
- Provided with a uniform, bowls and Clayton Bowls Club membership
- Belong to, and be associated with, a Premier League Club
- Given career development opportunities in the bowls industry
Successful cadets must
- Attend all scheduled training/coaching sessions (usually Thursday nights)
- Be available to play in 16+ of the 18 pennant (Saturday games) October 2018 to March 2019
(with normally a four week break over the Christmas period)
- Make every effort to be available to play in tournaments and other Clayton Bowls Club events
- Be an ambassador for Clayton Bowls Club
- Help promote the game of bowls, in particular at Clayton Bowls Club, through their personal
and social media channels – aim is for each cadet to attract (at least) two more bowlers to
become members of Clayton Bowls Club.
- Be willing to learn more about an aspect of working in a bowls club – ie turf management or
sports administration and management.
Email your contact details and, in less than 200 words, tell us why you would be a suitable bowls cadet. firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 30 July 2018.
For further information contact Clayton Bowls Club CEO Margaret O’Keefe on (03) 9544 9929.
May 23, 2018
Happy Hour every Friday night 6 pm to 8.30 pm and Wednesday night from 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm. Happy Hour happiness for all members!
December 8, 2017
Our venue is perfect for Weddings, Ceremonies and all sorts of celebrations – call 9544 9929 to plan your perfect day.
December 8, 2016
We’ve had lots of parties, functions and Barefoot Bowls events recently and the feedback has been, without exception, fantastic!
‘We were overwhelmed by the outstanding service you and the club had provided to us’ and ‘to be honest, it was one of the best Xmas break-up parties we’ve had to date. Oh, and not to mention the food… It was faultless.!!”